Saturday 15 December 2012




Well Santa Baby you sure do cause a kerfuffle. Every year, without fail, I have a huff over the whole fiasco and swear blind that next year I will hand-make every, single gift. And every year, without fail, I do not. Every year I swear blind I will be organised. And every year I am not. Every year, without fail,  I swear blind I'll make mincemeat and the cake in November. And every year, without fail, I do not. But the tree is up, the house is decorated, the Santa letters have been sent, the cards have been posted, the cake is baking as I type scenting the house with the smell of Christmas and there's only a handful of presents still to buy... We are looking forward to the real meaning of Christmas- spending some time altogether in peace and harmony, snuggling on the sofa with books, movies and the fire for company.

No comments:

Post a Comment