Tuesday 8 May 2012

Tap, tap, tappity, tap....I feel a murder mystery coming on...






Kevin dug out his very ancient Remington typewriter which saw him through many a college essay and I'm (well he is, because my grasp of technology is so tenuous I really can't manage any actual manual keyboard, not to mention that ribbon) using it to type labels for my linocut collages. Have a look and see what you think. I've been busy making miles of bunting and little paper birds with vintage wings as well as the prints so fingers crossed for Sunday at the fair...

Running bird

Rupert the Bear bunting

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous blog Claire, and I truly love these little running birds as well as the fantastic bunting. Think I will be posting an order soon for some of these creative masterpieces for our wedding decorations if you were keen. Best of luck at the fair on Sunday - I suspect you will be sold out of products very quickly and taking lots of orders too xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's a great idea about your wedding- would LOVE to help!! Have just made a '65' bunting string with Rupert the Bear paper for Grandad's birthday... have your people call my people (HA, HA, HA!)

      Delete