Thursday 5 November 2015

this week let's...

Last week the boys and I really enjoyed making and doing and baking, so this week I put another list on the fridge for us to try. I finally bought some Paperwhite bulbs so they'll be planted today and yesterday we made flapjacks and chocolate spread (I know gratuitous sugar use). Other things we're trying this week:

* drawing together

* leaf painting (see Artemis' gorgeous sparkling leaves here)

* trip to the library

* portrait painting 

Happy autumn!

3 comments:

  1. That's such a nice idea. I need to stick something like that up too. For this weekend it would read: Lets make grape jelly, lets cook a nice dinner Saturday night (something that will use some of the mountain of Gorgonzola we brought back from Italy) and lets make that nice cocktail with apple I saw the other day ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A grown up list sounds fun!! Mine would include let's make limoncello, let's have dinner with friends, let's have a book buying trip to Dublin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, limoncello sounds good, might have to look that up ...

    ReplyDelete