Monday 17 September 2012

Oh, I'm very excited!! Mark Hearld's new book is going to be re-leased in October and I can't wait! I love his style and this promises to give an insight into his work, his thought process and inspiration. It all just sets my little heart a pitter patter...Go here for more details.

mark hearld work book cover2
It was a quiet enough weekend. Will and Mide came blackberry picking with me. They loved the whole process of looking for berries and carefully pulling them, avoiding the scratchy briars and trying not to squish them too much.Will made sure to leave enough for the insects and birds and foxes.There were also puddles to jump in which can only ever be a good thing, right? Anyway our haul amounted to little less than a pound in weight but it yielded one fine pot of blackberry and apple jam and some happy memories!




No comments:

Post a Comment